Friday, September 6, 2013

Mariscos Y Mariposas

           Dress: Naven Shoes: Zara Sun Glasses: Carrera Courtesy of Karla's Closet 


Heels take any outfit I wear to a whole different level. Heels literally elongate my legs and position my body in a way that makes my outfit look entirely different. I wore this Butterfly silk dress by Naven to a baby shower, with a floppy hat and some sandals and it seemed very appropriate. My Mother said she loves the ventilation on the dress. Lol. However, I wore this same dress to a weekend family BBQ and the heels made me feel like I was too dressy. Oh well, I don't get to dress up as much as I once did. So Heels to a BBQ it is. The thing about heels, is they have to be the right ones. Sometimes an outfit calls for an elaborate heel and other times a simple sexy shoe will accent a particular outfit perfectly. One thing I personally will never do is wear a Kitten Heel. No. No.No. It's either sky high, and I mean so high, I have to bend over to kiss my mamasita goodbye, high or flat as a chola's hair after a hot shower. Another must have for me this summer are my glasses pictured here. I love my Carrera glasses so much, I won them in blog Give away for Karlascloset.com. They're literally the best glasses I've ever worn thus far. The Cobalt blue is the best part, they add color to anything I'm wearing and they never clash! 

Follow me on Instagram! @Natdlv

No comments:

Post a Comment