Monday, September 30, 2013

Filthy Plaid




I  convinced my boyfriend to take us to the LA County fair on their closing day here in Pomona. I wanted to get the last bit of wear out of my chanclas (sandals) before I fully commit to boots for the fall season. Oh how I wish I'd worn boots, because my feet were filthy by the end of the night.  I found these amazing shorts at my favorite thrift store for........50 cents! I know! I couldn't believe it. I plan to pair them with so much more, chunky knit fisherman sweater from AA, sweatshirts, My Moto boots and maybe over the knee boots ( if I can manage to find the perfect pair). An essential find to my closet for .50 cents. Thank you thrift gods!



 Top: American Apparel Shorts: Vintage thrift find Sandals: Urban outfitters Purse: Philip Lim





No comments:

Post a Comment